It couldn’t be SIMPLER to SAVE MONEY: just keep what’s working, fix what’s not.
All you need to do is identify a high use end mill and send us two (2) worn end mills from production. No cost. No obligation. The higher the spend, the greater the saving.
TEAM ONE: Designs End Mill Geometry
- Wear Analysis™: 21 point inspection of edge breakdown and wear
- What geometry is working
- What’s not
- What are you overpaying for that you don’t need (see our guide)
- 30+ years experience knowing how to alter geometry to gain performance
TEAM TWO: R&D Carbide Substrate & Coating
- Innovation: Newer, better grades hit the market at a rapid pace, our customers test before everyone else (see our guide to learn more)
- Tactically Select: Wear Analysis™ determines how to balance strength vs fracture resistance
- Results: Four (4) uniquely crafted grades for your EXACT setup
Easy Testing: the end mill always works, it was designed with your data. Small test quantities available.
WIN: 92% win rate in cost cutting and improved performance over the original end mill in use
Better Milling. Spend Less.
Think there could be a fit?
Have a no-pressure conversation with our expert team. Worst case, we’ll point you in the right direction!
Phone: 800-345-0210 | Email: [email protected]
Why Four (4) Different Grades?
Because otherwise, it’s impossible to know which substrate / coating combination will knock it out of the park in your machining setup. Four is the minimum we recommend.
Why Would We Do All This For ONE End Mill?
Because this is how David beats Goliath. By winning end mill business one end mill at a time.
Doesn’t a Custom End Mill Cost More?
Nope. Many times our end mills can cost less.
Grab our guide to learn how to improve your end milling applications